Sunday, November 27, 2011

WELCOME......

Hello! My name is Pinaki Talukdar and I welcome you all to our organization, ANUBADOK LINGO SERVICES. I had started as a lone freelance translator and interpreter since 1999, at a time when such an alternative career path was not only unheard of in Eastern part of India, but also considered quite a risky business.

Over the last 12 years, I may not have amassed a lot of assets (material), but I certainly have had the opportunity to win over friendships of splendid human beings which I will cherish till my last breath on this earth.

I started a company called ANUBADOK LINGO SERVICES from December 2007 under my proprietorship. Here I, along with few other excellent and hardworking translators, provide translation and interpretation service, and also provide valuable cultural insights for our clients. We are located at the eastern part of India, in the "City of Joy" - Kolkata.